1. A refund request with quality issues will be considered if it falls inside 15 days from conveyance date.
2. A client will be charged if the work is returned beyond 15 days for quality issues. A 30% charge for proofreading and 50% for a revision, computation is based on the file length and the actual cost of the file.
3. Only services that fall under category A (Excellent) and category B(Good) are covered by the refund policy.
4. We have the right to evaluate a project with quality issues before processing a request for a refund.
5. A request for refund will be granted if the result of the evaluation will indicate that there was a fault on our part to meet quality criterion and guidelines. We will request a copy of the revision.
6. Our refund policy does not apply to inferior video and Rush orders.
7. A client’s approval of a sent project waives his right to a refund policy. Accuracy is not guaranteed for Rush orders and poor quality files. Additionally, we do not grant a rework request under these circumstances.
Don't worry. We don't spam :)
US : 1-888-535-5668 UK: +44-80-8238-0078 AUS: +61-1-8003-57380